Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Cleaning mini-post

I have taken something of a break from heavy cleaning efforts while hosting a visitor for a week. However, I was able to do a little sorting, and I pulled out some maternity clothes that I obviously won't be needing any time soon. Yes, I could keep them on hand in order to attempt to be prepared for some nebulous possibility that I may have more children in the future, but I'd rather be rid of the clutter, and it's more sensible that someone else get some use out of them, rather than have them sitting in a box in my closet.

I have been asking around, and apparently nobody at church or work is (or knows anyone who is) expecting a baby right now. I could list the items on Craigslist, but so far, that hasn't worked well for me, so I may very well just end up giving them to Goodwill.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

VERY much enjoying catching up on your winter cleaning posts here, Willow! Next month, March, is usually my annual early spring clean time... I'm itching to shake off some winter stuffiness and get cracking on a good purge of unnecessaries around here! ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Kiti said...

Hi, Tracy! Thanks for reading. FYI, Kiti is actually Willow's daughter. We are both passionate about simplicity, though.

Willow said...

Hi, Tracy!
I'm so glad you're reading this! It emcourages both Kiti and me.
Willow