Thursday, July 1, 2010

Setting up home

Hi, all! I haven't posted for a while, but I did want to mention that I've been working on some homemaking tasks, which tend to be somewhat challenging for me. I excelled in physics and ancient Greek, but keeping a clutter-free home is a difficult problem for me to solve.

In the process of tackling the above problem, I have discovered the truth of my father's highly regarded platitude, "Many tasks can be made simple, as long as you have the right tools." Getting the correct tools for cleaning and organization have begun to make all the difference in my homemaking routine.* I am hoping to have commentary with pictures up by this weekend.


*Now, if only I can figure out how to clone myself and/or obtain a timeturner, I'll be all set.

1 comment:

Young Mogul said...

I tried all of the home organization tools/storage and found that the only thing that worked for me is getting rid of a lot of unneeded/unused items.

I will be getting rid of a lot more this weekend.